Say hello to you from the Ayo Trekking organizer in Lombok. At this time, we would like to let you know the best Rinjani Trekking Tours Lombok Island. We also want to give you the information about Rinjani trekking prices and getting there.
Rinjani Mountain is the second-highest mountain in Indonesia. It is one of the active volcanoes mountains in Indonesia. The height of Rinjani is 3.726m from sea level and it is located in North of Lombok Island.
North Lombok is part of the district of Lombok Island. It is set to be the best tourist destination in Lombok. In North Lombok, you can also enjoy the three islands called Gili Islands. They are Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, and Gili Air.
Getting to Lombok Island
Below are the best ways to get to Lombok Island:
- Fast Boat from Bali to Lombok. The fast boat offers daily trips from Padang Bai, Serangan, and Sanur. It takes 1 1/2 hours to get to Lombok from Padang Bai and 2 1/2 hours from Serangan or Sanur to Lombok.
- Flight from Denpasar Airport (Bali) to Lombok International Airport. The flight will take 30 minutes to get there.
- Ferry from Padang Bai to Lembar ( Lombok). It takes approximately 5 hours to get to Lombok Island.
- PELNI is a big ship that only runs 2 times a month from Benoa (Bali) to Lembar. It will take approximately 6 hours.
Best Rinjani Trekking Tours Lombok Island
If you are looking for the best prices for the Rinjani trek, then this is the right page for you. We offer a variety of mount Rinjani trek prices.
Below are the prices counted per person:
- 3D/2N Rinjani Trek: $350 per person
- 2D/1N Trek Rinjani: $300 per person
- 4D/3N Mount Rinjani Trek: $400 per person
- Rinjani Trek Shared 3D/2N: $250 per person
These prices are inclusive of the following services:
- Camping gear
- Hotel and Airport transfers
- One night accommodation in Senari/Sembalun village
For more details, please visit Mount Rinjani Trekking Packages. If you have any questions, please contact us!