There are many boat tour companies that run from Labuan Bajo to Komodo at the moment. They offer daily departures in the morning from Labuan Bajo. At Komodo Wisata, you can find 3 best Komodo tours from Labuan Bajo that they offer.
Komodo Island is one of the big islands in Komodo National Park. It is the island where over 2000 species of Komodo Dragons are living.
Besides Komodo Dragons, the Komodo National Park also offers the best landscape views and world-class underwater life.
Below are the 3 best Komodo tours from Labuan Bajo
Tours to Komodo mostly depart from Labuan Bajo. There are many kinds of tour packages that you can choose to book.
Below are the 3 best Komodo tours from Labuan Bajo:
- Full-day Komodo tour with a speedboat. This tour is using a high speedboat from Labuan Bajo. It departs at 06.00 am and will visit 6 places.
- 3D/2N Komodo Boat Tour from Labuan Bajo. This tour is a private tour, you can choose the places to visit.
- Shared Komodo Tour 3 Days 2 Nights from Labuan Bajo. The tour package will be a shared tour and depart once a week, every Friday.
For more information about the tour to Komodo, you can visit Komodo Tours from Labuan Bajo. There you can find a variety of tour packages that they offer. You can also book a boat charter.
Getting to Labuan Bajo
Below are the best ways to get to Labuan Bajo:
- Flight from Denpasar, Bali to Labuan Bajo Airport. The flight will take 1 1/2 hours to get there.
- Boat tour 4 days from Lombok. This boat tour will make some stops at some tourist destinations in Lombok, Sumbawa, and Komodo. After that, it goes to Labuan Bajo.
- Ferry from Sape, West Nusa Tenggara. The ferry will take about 6 to 7 hours.
- PELNI from Beno Bali for 36 hours. This big ship will only depart twice a month.
Make your advance booking to keep a seat at Komodo.